Sunday 15 February 2009

TaDa! (...and other noises to that effect!)



They're finished! My first attempts at dressmaking and the product of the first three weeks of my course.
one...


...two...


...three!


They are far from perfect, and don't look too closely at them or you might see my mistakes! I am really pleased with how they have turned out though, and more importantly, I think the girls like them...

...what do you think...?!



oh, and here's a sneak preview of what I'm making next..


...can you guess what it is yet?!!




5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet they look in their new jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy nighties, huge round of applause here for you!!
    And as for the lovely floral cord....I'm thinking dungarees? Pinafore maybe now they all wear pissy pants? Can't wait to see!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're wonderful! No wonder the girls love them. Is the next project a little dress? Or a bag? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job on those, they're lovely!!! I think the next project will be a bag, those fabrics are scrummy!!!
    Make sure you keep us posted, we all want to see !!

    Happy stitching : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete