Saturday 28 February 2009

It's all a bit too much at the moment...

No pictures today I'm afraid - just a quick post to say I may not be around for a while. Miss Chatterbox's finger has become horribly infected and she's being re-admitted to hospital. Meanwhile Pickle looks like she may be heading the same way too as an old recurring problem seems to be rearing its head again. Trouble is our hospital is split into two sites and yep, one child will be on one site and the other child on the second site. Will let you know how things progress....

Back soon (hopefully!)
xx

Oh, and Jellybelly jellybrain is having a giveaway on her site. Check here to have a look!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, poor you.
    You will be in my thoughts this week.
    I hope all is well again soon.
    Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no ... you poor thing. It never rains but it pours. I hope both your girls get much better very, very soon.

    Thinking of you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am very sorry to hear this. An ill or injured child is a big worry. When you get a chance there is an award on my blog as a way to say thank you for my mug swap bits.
    Best wishes to all,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the girls. Don't worry about blogging. Just make sure they are fine first. We will be here when you can get back. :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete