Saturday 2 January 2010

Twelve months on...


Well, it's exactly twelve months ago that I started this blog, and what a year it's been! I've really enjoyed getting to 'meet' so many people that I never would have done ordinarily. It's great to have a record of (nearly) all the things I've made, though I am slightly ashamed about all the WIP's that remain unfinished! I would love to mark this one year anniversary with a give-away to all my lovely bloggy friends out there. I'm thinking of doing two - one for the knitters and one for all you fabric lovers! Pop back later to see what I can put together.....

Wishing you all a really happy and fulfilling 2010, and thanks for sticking with me this past year!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first 12 months! Let there be many many more blogmonths! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I too started a year ago Jan. 5th. I can not believe the amazing people I have meet through blogging...my world is a much sweeter place. Wishing you another year of sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and Happy Bloggy Birthday!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 brings you everything you wish for.
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete