Wednesday 7 October 2009

A week in Provence..

At the risk of stating the obvious - I'm back!

We had an amazing time away, though I missed my babies so much! I've found it really hard to get back into the swing of things since we got back home, though I suppose it hasn't helped leaving behind weather like this:

to get back to grey skies and rain!

(the view from our living room)

I took lots of knitting, but the only knitting that actually got done was a small bit of sock on the Eurostar on the way over!


I did however do lots of this:

drank lots of this:

swam in here:

walked here:

visited here:
and here:

and here!
It was an amazing part of Provence, there were vineyards everywhere..


We helped the local economy as much as we could by tasting the local produce....!
Will post Paris pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Seems you had a great time! The Provence is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come over all goosebumpy with sheer, unmitigated jealousy. Good on you for having a holiday from heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! France is one place I would LOVE to visit, glad it was good! x

    ReplyDelete